Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fetish Ball.


Saturday night I had the honor of being a guest at a Fetish Ball and Erotic Art Show. It's an annual event, and this was my second time to go. The theme was Cirque Fantastique. Every year they choose a theme and your costume and the art can reflect that. The first year I went the theme was Erotica in Wonderland. They had naughty Alice's and dirty Mad Hatters everywhere. I fell in love with the event then.

I thought the Cirque theme went along with Erotic Art beautifully. It was a sea of naked bodies, color, glitter and sex. The art was fantastic. I loved the honesty of it. There was a picture entitled Anticipation and it showed the silhouette of three people sunbathing. There was a woman in the center, and men on either side and she was stretching her arms out to touch them. Anticipation for the threesome they would be enjoying later.


The piece to the left was my fave. I love the idea of a holster for my vibrator. And where the bullets should be? Double AA Batteries. LOVE IT.
There is even a little mini-clit vibe next to the larger one. I could have tons of fun with this.

OMFG isn't really into toys. He's kinda missing out.


The show piqued my interest in body painting. I think the next time I go I may indulge. I love the idea of being at the show and my breasts being fully exposed yet still leaving you wanting more.


I think this goes back to my shameless love of my breasts. I love them. They are natural and full, but not overly large. And perky. Very perky. Right now I am wearing a T-Shirt with no bra and my erect nipples are pointing straight out. Hmmm....
Kinda makes me want to masturbate.

I can't wait for next years show. The Carnality Ball is coming up. It's like the Fetish Ball only more overtly sexual. I haven't decided if I am going to go or not.

I'm thinking I should.

6 comments:

Jim Young said...

What wonderful events! Makes me jealous to know that your town has them. Living in the Bible Belt, as I do, limits the outlets for fun.

I have to say, thinking about your perky breasts makes me want to masturbate as well! Go to the next one, can't wait to see pics from that as well.

Nik said...

Jim, I live in the buckle of the bible belt. There is a great art community in my city though and that allows us to experience things that otherwise wouldn't be acceptable. I love it.

Anonymous said...

So how big are your nipples and what size are your tits?

I'd love to lick and suck on them.

sweetsinnergwen said...

So fun. Thanks for giving us a peep, peek, whatever.

FloridaDienerMadchen said...

Oh wow! what a cool freaking vibrator. I know they have fetishcons here, but i have never been. Now I may go. lol Interesting stuff!

Dante d'Amore said...

Yes, we will definitely be wanting pics if you ever do that, lol.