Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Eyes Have It.

The last time I saw OMFG it was only for a little while, and it was in mixed company. His girlfriend was there along with other friends. It's so strange to be in that situation with him. We have this HUGE secret that no one else in the world knows, except all of you, and we have to keep it hidden. For now anyway. The thing that intrigued me about seeing him today was it felt different to me. It felt like there was a shift in our relationship in the last few days. It wasn't a bad thing, just different. It was almost like the secret was harder to contain.

There were three times in the hour or so that we were together that he LOOKED at me. This is a look that kind of knocks the wind out of you. It lasts a little too long, past the amount of time that is normally acceptable. He really looks into my eyes and its almost like he can see right through me. I love it when he looks at me this way. But normally he doesn't let his guard down enough to let it happen so often in mixed company. On most occasions, he will look at me like that once. Just enough to let me know that the feelings are still there and he is thinking about me. But, three times was something major. It felt good. I want him to be able to look at me like that all the time.

Even if I hadn't been able to see him, I would have been okay today. We were able to text alot throughout the day. It was fun, and nice. We were talking about how we are both ready to be able to have sex again. Its been awhile now because of our difficult situation. We discussed boundaries. He said, "I don't do anything you don't want me to do." Then, a minute later another message, "Of course I'm not sure what you wouldn't let me do."
I said, "So you think I don't have any sexual boundaries?"
"I know you do. Just not sure what they are at the moment."

So, we decided the next time we are together, he is going to blindfold me. I know, blindfolding isn't so crazy, but I think it will be fun. He said that I would be squirming, wondering where his tongue was going to go next. And that's true. In my daily life, I'm always in control. I work as a manager, I tell people what to do, and in my relationships normally I am in the drivers seat. So, the thought of relinquishing my control to him by allowing him to blindfold me, is exciting.
He asked me, "Aren't you afraid of being vulnerable?"
I said, "With you, I'm never afraid."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope it is awesome and he wears you out, blindfolded or otherwise!

Riff Dog said...

Surrendering control can be so freeing. I'm excited for you, just thinking about it. ;-)