Monday, March 1, 2010

Blow Jobs.

I heart them. There is no getting around that. Women look at me with perplexed faces when I say this. I just smile and repeat. I LOVE giving blow jobs. I think women look at me that way because they have yet to harness the sweet, amazing power that you get when you give a great blow j.

Here's my theory. Men become putty in your hands when you give a fanfuckingtastic blow job. Their eyes roll back in their head, they shake, maybe even whimper. I smile just thinking about it. YOU, the giver, are in complete control. I think it's the control that makes it so awesome for me. I am, after all, kinda a control freak so blow jobs allow me to put together two of my favorite things: Power. And Sex.

The key to giving great head is to look like you are enjoying it.

Before you start with your "OMG! It's so GROSS! How could I enjoy it?"
Hear me out.
It's fun.
I promise.
Fake it til you make it as my Mom used to say. Pretend to like it, and one day you'll be on your knees with a cock in your mouth thinking "Nik was right! The bruised knees are so worth it!"
You're welcome.

First of all, don't dive right in. When you're with a guy and he doesn't warm up your situation before fingering you or going down on you, it doesn't feel half as good as when he has you bucking your hips trying to make his hands head that way. Same goes for your guy. You want him to be practically begging for it.

Kiss your way down, rub his chest, caress his legs, do things you genuinely enjoy doing to him. I personally love hip bones. I think they are amazingly sexy. So, I work my way to them and lick and suck them. Fortunately for me, alot of guys are a bit ticklish there. So, it feels good, but they squirm a little. Then, I moan a little when I finally see his dick. And for me, this is usually real excitement because I love a good dick. And every man loooooves the thought of someone moaning at the sight of their favorite appendage.

Once they are begging sufficiently, I lick it like a popsicle. Start at the bottom and work my way up. I don't take it in my mouth just yet because again it's all about anticipation. I suck on their balls a little too IF they keep up on their manscaping. I can't handle doing that if their situation is not maintained. It's just not pleasant.

Next, I twirl my tongue around it in a figure 8 motion, slowly. Moaning again for emphasis. Then I go back to licking it up and down a few more times before I am ready to take it all in.

That is the start to a fanfuckingtastic blow job.

It's been approximately 4, maybe 5 days since I gave a blow job. This was probably one of my favorites ever. OMFG and I were together and didn't have time for sex. I had been teasing him through text all day and he was aching for it. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and when we kissed I just grabbed his pants and unbuttoned them.
He sighed.
We kissed harder.
His pants fell to the floor.
I didn't say anything and just got on my knees. I pulled down his underwear.
He was already hard. I moaned. So did he. We both knew we had been anticipating this all day. I kissed his hip bone and rubbed his thighs. I love it when they are standing because their legs feel so strong and masculine. I worked my way to his cock and licked the shaft. Before I knew it I was moaning and getting very wet between my legs.
I didn't hesitate for long before taking all of him in. The thing about this position is it allows him to penetrate your mouth more deeply. I don't recommend it for the inexperienced. Could cause problems with the gag reflex.
My mouth was super wet so he easily slid in and out. My head bobbed back and forth and I could hear OMFG saying, "Mmmm, Oh God."

Love that.

After about 10 minutes of that my jaw was hurting a bit because of the size of him, but I continued because we were both enjoying it. He started really getting into it and was thrusting his hips and meeting the thrusts of my head.

I stopped and told him he had to be careful because we match up so well he could thrust directly into my mouth and because his dick is so freaking big (and perfect) he *might* activate my nearly non-existent gag reflex.

He started moaning even more and repeating, "Oh God, Oh Nik, Oh My God."
He was pulling my hair and grabbing my head.
I love that.
I moved faster and got into a good rhythm. He pulled my hair harder and let out one final "Oh God!" before cumming in my mouth.

I kept him in my mouth and kept moving back and forth until he had finished cumming, which he came HARD so it was about 20 seconds or so and waited until I thought he was ready, and I pulled away and swallowed.

He was breathless. His body was shaking.

And THAT is why I love Blow Jobs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The key to giving great head is to look like you are enjoying it.

Amen sister

A chick should suck cock like she fully believes that the key to everlasting life flows from it.

The worst thing in life is indifferent head. Thats the facts. Suck it like you must have his cum or you will die.

Thats the way I go down chicks, but I believe it....

GarryN said...

I agree with you and if more girls had your wisdom there would be a lot of happy men out there.