Thursday, April 1, 2010

Curves.

I have curves.

It has taken me years to come to love my body. I don't love everything about it. There are parts I loathe. But, it's mine. I'm not a skinny girl, I never will be. My body is made to have meat on it.

I have curves.

I love the curve of my calves, lean and muscular. They look great in heels. I love the smoothness of my legs and how when OMFG runs his hands up and down them, I quiver. My legs are tan. And strong, from ten years of work on my feet. Desk jobs never did suit me. The one concussion I have had in my life I got working a desk job. I'm a busy body. It keeps my body strong.

I love having an hourglass figure. When I wear a tank top and skirt, like I did today, I feel beautiful. I love the roundness of my breasts and their silhouette when I catch a glimpse of them from the side.

I have curves.

My body is fleshy and mine. I didn't write this post to be narcissistic. People who know me well read this blog and know that I am insecure but confident. It's an oxymoron but it suits me. I know what I look like and I embrace it. I am comfortable in my own skin. I love my curves.

Here's to my first HNT.





7 comments:

Jim Young said...

Honey, there is nothing wrong with your body from what I can see. Curves are what make you a woman and what attracts this man to the little glimpses we a lucky enough to see. Great post, great body. Keep it up, gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

your curves are awesome. Excellent boobage!

Anonymous said...

i love curves, i love your curves

peace, hhnt

Anonymous said...

You have great curves and they and your nipples look delicious.

Anonymous said...

Curves are beautiful!

TAG said...

Lovely curves.

Thanks for sharing.

TAG

Taoist Biker said...

Thank the gods for proud curvy women! :D