Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Morning.

OMFG came over early to see me. I was excited to see him, it had been a few days. He laid down next to me and I could feel this overwhelming urge to touch him. I decided it would be better to wait. Let him come to me.

That lasted about 30 seconds.

I put my head in that spot in between his arm and shoulder. I love it there. I kissed him. I was in a cuddly mood and probably could have laid there for an hour. Just talking and cuddling.

OMFG had different ideas. We cuddled for a few minutes and he took my hand and led it to his dick. I can't say no to that. If my hand touches a dick, I have to act on it. I go from not being in the mood, to overdrive, in a matter of seconds.

Immediately I started rubbing it through his boxers. He groaned in approval, and quickly grew hard. "Let me make that easier on you." he said as he took his cock out of his boxers for me to touch. I started by moving my hand up and down the shaft and he thrust his hips in time with my hands. He then grabbed my head and started pushing it down there.

I know him well enough to know he would never actually force a blow job on me, so I didn't mind him pushing my head. In fact I rather enjoyed it. He pushed my head south and I licked the head of his dick. My mouth was wet. I licked the shaft up and down and stopped to see the reaction on his face. His eyes were closed and his face was twisted into an expression that can only be described as euphoria. I sucked the head hard and fast and, without warning, deep-throated him. He groaned and pushed my head harder. I was pumping my head up and down his perfect cock and he kept shoving my head down. I was actually having to put back pressure against his hand or he would've inadvertently choked me. I stopped to tell him this. "Oh, uh sorry." he replied sheepishly. I smiled loving that he was enjoying it so much. Every few seconds I would hear him mutter under his breath, "Oh god, oh Nik." Love that.

My jaw started to lock up from the intensity I was using to suck his dick. It's like blowing up a balloon, but in reverse. Your lips are pulled in, your cheek and jaw muscled clenched, and you are sucking until you can't take it anymore. I stopped for a second. "I'm so sorry, but it hurts. I didn't do my exercises this morning." I kidded.
"I understand, you don't have to finish."
"But I want to!"
He took his dick into his own hands and started to jerk off. I watched, mesmerized before leaning down to suck on the head. He moved his hand further down the shaft so I could take more of him in. This continued for a minute until he started swearing. "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh god." he said. OMFG took my head and pushed it down on him. I sucked and applied pressure and swirled with my tongue til I knew he was about to cum. He moaned in several bursts as he came in my mouth. I kept sucking him until I felt him go limp in my mouth, then I swallowed. "What a great way to start the day." he said. And I agree.

No comments: