Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Worth The Wait.

I finally saw OMFG.

Once he got back into town, the texting started immediately. Some of it was dirty. Some of it wasn't. With us, the sex is incredible, so somehow the conversation always finds its way back to that. But, we also enjoy talking about other things and just spending time together. I can remember one day, that he made me laugh so hard I was crying. He was just imitating the sad faces I was making at him because we didn't have time to have sex. He was laughing too, and not just being mean.

I left the door unlocked for him to let himself in. I saw a car pass by my office window and my heart started racing. I don't know what it is about him, but every time we are going to be alone, I immediately get nervous. I double checked myself in the mirror. My hair and face looked pretty. But, my clothes were not my favorite. When I found out he was coming over, I asked him if he cared what I was wearing. He said, "Well, how long are you going to have it on?" I replied, "Two, maybe three minutes." "Well, then it doesn't really matter, does it?" So, I had on a cute pair of shorts and a top that accentuated my breasts and the fact that I was not wearing a bra. I have perky tits so I can get away with that.

I stood up and waited for him in the doorway of my office. When he approached me I sheepishly said, "Hi." He put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. I accepted the kiss and grabbed his head and kissed him harder. He grabbed my breast through my shirt. When he pulled away he moaned under his breath. "What was that?", I asked, smiling at him. He just smiled back and led me to the bedroom.

Within about five minutes we were both naked. I don't remember who undressed whom. He wasted no time in going down on me. I could feel his tongue find my clit and stroke it up and down. I was moaning and bucking my hips. I have always loved oral sex, but something about the way that he does it makes me crazy. His tongue moved further south and was thrusting in and out of me. My orgasm came in waves. I was moaning ridiculously loud and gripping the sheets. He moved his body back up and was hovering over me. It was so good to see his face. Without warning, he pushed himself inside me. I gasped. He has the most perfect dick I have ever seen. I frequently tell him that, and I think I am making his ego too big for his own good.

I met his thrusts and grabbed onto his shoulders. He felt amazing. He stood up and pulled me to the edge of the bed and went down on me again. This seemed to be the theme of the day. Fuck for a few minutes, lick my pussy, and then resume fucking. Not that I minded at all. I had missed that tongue so much I would have let him go down on me all day. Then, he put my legs on either side of his head and was able to fuck me deeply. I came again.

After that, he had me get on all fours on the edge of the bed and he entered me from behind. This is my all time favorite position. He gripped onto my hips and was fucking me harder than I have ever been fucked in my life. It was incredible. The orgasms just poured out of me. I have never had a stronger sexual connection with anyone. Ever. I kept him standing on the side of the bed and laid perpendicular to him. I started licking his cock. He grabbed my head and moaned. "Oh, God." I heard him say. I started sucking it, my mouth was wet and he easily slid in and out of my mouth. I continued until I thought he was close and I had him lay down. I got on top of him and watched his reactions as I rode him. Love the reaction. His face said it all.

It is a little blurry after that. I know that all told, I came thirteen times!!!! Thirteen! What. The. Fuck. I didn't know thirteen times was possible. But, apparently, my pussy knows no bounds.

I'm ready to see him again.



5 comments:

Jim said...

Mmmm, very nice.

Be sure to drink lots of water . . . don't want to risk dehydration, losing all of that fluid ;-)

XO

Jim Young said...

Wow, hon. Simply awesome. Isn't it fantastic when you completely connect with someone sexually?

Anonymous said...

13 times is good good. Go girl.

Sounds like a damn good time to me.

sweetsinnergwen said...

Super hot. I am jealous. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Wow, hot! So what exactly (or an estimate) is he working with, it sounds like he is packing, interested in knowing how much!

Love your site!