Monday, March 22, 2010

OMFG Returns.

He's back. I haven't seen him yet. When he left things were broken. I think they are going to be repaired.

He called me today to see how things were going, and if I had been thinking of him. I was honest. I think about him constantly and not seeing him has been verging on devastating. He said it was the same for him and he couldn't get me out of his head. I kept the conversation brief, I wanted time to think about what I should do.

I know that no matter what I do, things are going to end badly. I am going to hurt Mr. Nice Guy or going to hurt OMFG. I didn't think it was possible to have feelings for two people, but now I know that it is. And it sucks. It's kind of bizarre to be in this situation. I have some tough choices to make.

OMFG and I did a little dirty texting today. He was telling me he wanted to try 69ing. Which, I have never done. Shocking, I know. It makes me nervous. I think because I have to give up control, which I have never been good at. He was assuring it me it would be fun and said, "Think of how I could get in there."

Just him saying that made me wet.

I said, "You're being a little dirty."

"A little dirty? It's not like I as saying something like 'I'm going to pull you to the edge of the bed, kneel in front of you, suck on your clit and probe my tongue in and out of your pussy until you cum.' That's a little dirty."

Oh holy hell. After that comment, I was really wet. And even thinking about it now affects me. That man has an amazing tongue.

Hopefully we get to meet up soon. I am sooooo ready to see him.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Ya know, I've never done that either, and I'm a lot older than you. I say go for it.

XO

Riff Dog said...

Funny how just hearing just a few words like that can have such an effect. I love that power they have.