Thursday, March 18, 2010

Suck It Like You Mean It.

When I left off on the last Blow Job post, we had discussed getting it started. The warm up, if you will.

So, what's next?

The Seduction of His Dick.

If the man you are with knows that you really don't want to be sucking his cock then he isn't going to enjoy it. You may hear, "You don't have to do that." or "I don't even really like it." "Let's just have sex."

LIES.

He wants it. But, he also wants you to want it. So, look at him. When you have already warmed him up, look him in the eyes and envelop the head. You don't have to rush into taking it all in. For one thing, the anticipation can be pretty awesome, and two you have time to get your mouth nice and wet before sucking the shaft. Look into his eyes and continue sucking it. He will be so turned on at the sight of you being a dirty girl. His sweet innocent girlfriend is blowing him and it freaking rocks. Moan while you look into his eyes and suck his dick. He will be at your mercy. And, you will be able to watch his reactions which will be a HUGE turn on for you.

Moaning during a blow job is a must. I mean, how can you not moan? I love the look on his face and when I am going down on OMFG, I love the smoothness of his cock. It's so hard and big the mere sight of it makes me moan and whine. Literally. He will also be able to feel the vibration of your moan furthering his pleasure. Not to mention that he will think it's pretty awesome that you are MOANING while taking in his most prized possession.

Take it all in. When you know he is ready, and believe me, you'll know. He'll be grabbing your head and trying to force it down, or pulling your hair. Put the whole thing in your mouth. Or as much as you can handle to take in at once. He will breathe a sigh of relief. It feels so good and he is getting exactly what he wanted. Now, your mouth has to be sufficiently wet. Hydration is important. You'll get into a good rhythm pumping your head up and down and moaning. Take cues from him on what he is enjoying. He will moan, sigh, breathe heavily, grab your head. Sometimes with OMFG, I will get into a rhythm and stop momentarily to stretch my jaw and he will have his hand on my head and say, "NOOOO!" Cause it feels so fucking good he doesn't want me to stop. I LOVE THAT. I want to always make him feel that way.

If you can't take all of him in, put your hand around the shaft and cover the part you can't get to. Match the pace of your thrusts with your hand motion. It will be almost as good. It also could be a positioning problem. I find with OMFG that it is difficult for me to take all of him in when he is lying down and I am on all fours. I take enough of him in that he doesn't complain, but it's not the whole thing. I love the all fours position though because I can turn in a way that he can play with my pussy while I go down on him. Then, I moan uncontrollably b/c that man has amazing hands and he gets an amazing blow j. It's win win. The position that works best for me in order to take all of him in, is me on my knees with him standing. I can grab his legs and we can meet each other with each thrust. It puts my head and throat in such a position that there is more depth for him to slam into. He can fuck my face and I love it. He loves it too.

I know this because I have a saved text message from him where he said, and I quote, "You suck dick like a goddess."

I love that man. And I miss him.

We are almost ready for the Blow Job tutorial conclusion; To Swallow, or Not to Swallow? That is the Question.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent bj advice. Suck it like you believe the fountain of ever lasting life spews from it. I can't much get into the bj if I can't play with her pussy during.

Jim Young said...

Not all men like it, but I know that a little bit of teeth rubbing against my head and down my shaft as she's taking it all just sends me into a quivering mess. Very good tutorial hon'. Especially when it comes to eye contact. I enjoy a blow job much more when I can see her face and she can watch my expressions.

Anonymous said...

As Southern Sage says, I enjoy it far more when I can play with her pussy as well. I agree with Jim that eye contact is so cool while this is going on! It makes the moment so much more intimate. But I disagree with Jim on this: I don't enjoy the feeling of teeth brushing aginst my cock. But then, according to the women I've discussed it with, I do enjoy very subtle, gentle, tender contact on my cock, which is apparently unusual...

Riff Dog said...

Now this is my kind of tutorial! ;-)

In case you're taking votes, put me down for no teeth. And I have no objections to simply lying back (or standing) and enjoying.

One thing I will mention is that I love seeing a woman's breasts hanging down as she sucks me.

sweetsinnergwen said...

Fabulous. I, too, love giving them and my lover is not a huge fan. I am going to try your tips. Especially the moaning. I can see how that would be key.