Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Reader.

I am missing OMFG like crazy. It's getting a little insane. I can't see him since he is out of town, but the urge to talk to him is overwhelming. I can't silence the voices.

The number one thing on my list of what I look for in a man, is a sense of humor. My sense of humor is dry and sarcastic and this gets me into trouble. MOST of my friends have known me a long time, and are used to my series of one-liners and jabs. I have some new friends though, and they don't always get it.

Case in point, sent a text to a friend commenting on something she had said. My text said something like, "You know I wouldn't do that, I'm not a heartless bitch." She took it to mean that I think, she thinks, (I know 7th grade gossip here) I'm a heartless bitch. But I meant what I said. It was statement of fact. I AM NOT A HEARTLESS BITCH. Sigh.

But, OMFG gets my sense of humor and even laughs at my jokes! Hurray! I am not crazy, just not obviously funny. It's more under the surface.
I'll say something mean and sarcastic to you, joking of course, and you'll say, "What?" and I'll reply, "I said your hair looks nice."

I want to lay in bed with him and laugh and joke and smile.

Ok, back to the point of this post.

Dear Reader,
Who are you? I have been checking my Google Analytics and the U.S. still reigns for most readers of my blog. But Spain took over Canada for second! I have several visitors from Spain, but a recurring one from Madrid. Who are you? And please, comment!
And, my most loyal reader is from Getzville, NY. I had never heard of Getzville, but hey, that's cool. I do love New York. I can't wait to go back. It's been awhile. And, also, thanks for coming by so often.

I know that was really cheesy, but Google Analytics is seriously amazing. I love pulling it up every night and seeing who has checked out the blog.

I also have a question for you that will help in an upcoming blog post.

What do you enjoy most about sex?

I think we all have different passions, things that excite us, entice us, and reel us in. What feels good to you? I want to post something similar to the Blow Job post. Help a girl out.
For me, its all about getting their shirt off and admiring their hip bones before I remove the pants. I just want to kiss and suck that whole area. OMFG is ticklish there. He always tries to get me to pull away. It's cute, I love it.

How do I make OMFG get out of my head?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eating pussy is what I like best.

time is the only thing that will get him out of your head. Something to replace him will help also. Either another guy or a hobby or whatever.

TAG said...

How do you get him out of your head?

Replace him with someone else.

Easy to say and difficult to do, but that's the surest way.

TAG