Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Boss.

So, on Sunday TDH calls me and wants me to come over. I get to his house and he is playing XBOX with his brother and some of his brothers friends. One of the guys is a friend of a friend of his and he looks strangely familiar.

I try to blow it off and I watch them play for a few minutes. They are playing for money ( I know lame) so I am trying not to interrupt. But, the one kid looks so familiar.

THEN IT HITS ME.

I used to be his boss.

He has on headphones and can't hear anything I am saying. I turn to TDH's brother and ask, "What's his name?"
"Sam."
"I used to be his boss."

TDH suddenly is interested in the conversation. He YANKS the headphones from Sam's head and says, "Dude! Was she your boss?!?!?!"
Sam looks at me for a minute.
"Yeah at INSERTBIGBOXRETAILERHERE"
He pauses for a minute and adds, "Dude, she fired me."
Everyone starts laughing. I remember firing that kid. He no called, no showed for a few days and I had to pull him in my office and let him go.
I don't know why but I kind of feel embarrassed at this point cause everyone is laughing at Sam.
Oh, well. They left soon enough.

After TDH's brother and friends left we started kissing and he was running his hand up my thighs. Within a minute or two my shorts and panties were off and we were kissing and he was fingering me. Just like last time he had me moaning like crazy and I came in record time.

I took off his pants and pulled down his boxers. He was hard. His cock was so thick and big. I had never been with a guy with a dick that big. I put my hands around it and started licking the sides. He was moaning. This only encouraged me. I kept my hand going up and down the shaft and I started sucking on the head. He moaned. I sucked harder. Finally, I was taking as much of him in as I could.

He was getting a little too excited and had me stop. He moved me to the middle of the bed and put my legs on either side of him was about to enter me and he stopped.
He looked me in the eyes and he said, "I have two rules. One, you can't say stop. Two, you can't say no."
I thought about it for a minute. "I'm good with that."
He had to go slow, because of his size and I gasped the further he went. It felt soooo good but DAMN! he is big. He leaned into me, all 6'8'' of him and nuzzled his head into my neck. He was moaning and sucking me ear.
"You can't do that." I said.
"Why?"
"It feels too good."
He laughed and kissed my neck and ear and I was WRITHING under him. Moaning and sweating.
His body is so much bigger than mine. Everything was different than any experience I have ever had just because of his sheer size. He got on his knees and lifted my ass up to him and physically moved my body to match his thrusts. HOT.

After imitating many positions I have only seen in the Kama Sutra, he laid me down on the bed on my stomach and put my legs together. He is tall enough that he had his legs on the outside of my thighs and entered me that way. It was so tight but felt amazing. He was groaning and breathing hard. I held onto the headboard and moaned. LOUDLY. He came. TDH was holding onto my hips tighter than any other man I have slept with.

When we were done he said "Wow, you are uh, definitely a moaner."
"Yeah, most guys put a pillow over my face."
"I thought about it! But it was hot! I didn't want you to stop but I was kinda afraid you were going to get me kicked out of my apartment."
I laughed.
He continued. "That was good. That was really good."
"YEAH, it was."

It's been two days and my legs are still shaking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! you ran into the guy you fired haha!

but hot sex story!