Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Choices.

Man, I have to update more often. Soooo much has happened.

Saturday, I get a call from TDH. I was hanging out at a friends house at the time. TDH wanted to know what I was up to, I told him I was busy and he said he had to be at work at nine, but if I wanted to come over that would be cool.
I told him I would think about it.
So, later I texted him and told him I was free and headed over to his place. He looked so good. Casual, jeans and a T-Shirt, but he had that smell that only men can have. He had just gotten out of the shower and I just wanted to devour him right then.

Instead we started watching TV and talking. He was teasing me about something and I leaned back on his bed in embarrassment. I was wearing a skirt and a tank top. He ran his hand up the inside of my thigh until he reached my panties. I let out a little moan. He moved my panties to the side and started fingering me. It was hot. He knew exactly what to do to make me crazy. I grabbed him and was kissing him and he kept working his fingers against my clit. I was moaning in his mouth, and come to think of it, he was moaning too.
I came. Within minutes. We kept making out and before I knew it he was ready for round two. This kept going on and within about a half hour I came 3 times! OMG!
He didn't have alot of time left before he had to be at work, so he got up and I layed face down on his bed, unable to move. Cumming three times in that time period does things to a girl. He looked down at me from the foot of the bed and said "Mmm" and ran his hands from my calves all the way up to my ass. Grabbed my ass and then put two fingers inside of me and moved them in and out quickly. I was moaning and writhing against the bed. All I kept saying was, "I hate you."
"Why?"
"Cause feeling this good should be illegal."
And, I came again.

He got up to get ready for work and we talked for a few minutes. He said he liked how wet I get and couldn't wait for me to give him a blow job. Quite frankly, I can't wait either. He has a huge, perfect dick. And I want to suck it.

Later that night I went back to the bar. Not to drink, but just to see some friends. I felt someone come up behind me and cover my eyes with their hands. I tried pulling them off but to no avail. Finally, they released me and moved to my left. It was Hottie. He looked gorgeous. The eyes, perfect hair, great smile.
We talked for a few minutes about work and hockey. He loves hockey and I am a fan of a certain Texas team. Then things warmed up a bit.
Hottie looked at me and said, "You look hot tonight."
"Thanks."
"So, when are you going to suck my cock?"
I laughed and didn't answer. He was getting ready to leave and we hugged. I really wanted to follow him but I have this fear of being a dirty whore. I'm not. Really. I know that right now all evidence points the contrary, but I am not a whore. I love sex to the point of being a nympho but that's it.

After he left I texted him. "I would have done it tonight but you seemed busy."
I got a text back, "Should I give you directions now or when you are on your way."

DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN.

I wanted to say yes but I knew I shouldn't so I ended the conversation.
Somebody kill me now because I am going to kick my own ass for this later.

No comments: