Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Anticipation.

So, I just got off the phone with Alabama Boy. Damn, he is hot. I just wish he lived closer. I haven't had the privilege of seeing his dick in person, BUT, seeing as he is a fan of texting I have seen pictures. And let me tell you...its perfect.

There is, of course, such a thing as a perfect dick. I don't want it to be too big. But, it should have some length to it. And be thick. Oh, God, it has to be thick. He actually sent me a video of him masturbating. It was hot. Very hot. I get hot thinking about it. He was good with his hands you know? So, now, when I need a good fantasy this is a good fall back. I remember his hands and think about how amazing its going to be when I get to fuck him. And I will. Even if I have to drive to Alabama.

Alabama Boy and I met randomly. He accidentally sent me a text message. (How, I beg of you, does that happen??) But we hit it off and have been talking since. We keep planning for him to visit here but so far nothing absolutely concrete. The day he does come though, I am going to suck that beautiful cock for all its worth. There is nothing like giving a great blow job. I get excited thinking about it. My mouth gets all wet. I just think about Alabama Boy talking dirty to me in his accent...Mmm... Seriously.

I feel the need to add here that I actually like Alabama Boy. Yes, he is hot, but there is more than that. He is funny, really funny, and doesn't seem to mind that I have an incredibly dry sense of humor and am hopelessly sarcastic. In fact, he gets it.

But, for now I have to find other ways to get off. So, Future Archaeologist and I are planning on getting together soon. I say to my friends that its a date. It's not. It's all about the sex. We met in a bar, had instant amazing chemistry and we were practically fooling around right there AT THE BAR. I don't normally do that. But, it was his birthday. He talked dirty right from the start. That's what I'm talking about!! I'll never forget one of the first things he said to me. He said, half-jokingly, "I want to fuck you." I know, I know. It sounds terrible. But if you were there and saw the situation, part of me said it was funny. And the other part said "Really? How big is it?"
So, after the making out and being handsy at the bar we exchanged numbers. And, let me tell you, he has amazing hands. I keep thinking about how forceful they were. Not in an unwelcome way but in a "I want you and I am going to be in control of how I have you," way. It was hot. We have been talking a few weeks now and we hammered out the details of our next encounter a few days ago.
He texted me and, after some small talk, said that he was really missing blow jobs. I had mentioned to him in an earlier conversation how much I loved giving them. I told him that I would be happy to give him one but only if I got something in return. So, his reply was "Should we negotiate the terms?" This led to some pretty fun text messaging. I had never negotiated a sex session before.

Details of the text messaging and negotiations to follow.


No comments: