Sunday, April 27, 2008

Karma.

It's been a long weekend. A completely awesome weekend, so awesome in fact that I am having a hard time putting the details in order in my head...but I will try.

So, Friday, the BFF, another friend Bex, and I decided to go back to the bar. I was up for it b/c I thought it would give me another chance to see TDH and Lemons. Bex and I came in together and I walked up to the bar to get a drink. I spotted Lemons right away. He walked up to me and said, "How you doin'?" Just like Joey on Friends. I laughed and ordered my drink.

Right then, TDH sat down next to me and put his arm around me. He hugged me and kept his arm around my waist. "Hey, I'm glad you came back." I smiled and sipped my drink. Lemons came up on the other side and put his arm around my shoulder.
TDH looked at him and said, "She's mine."
Lemons said, "Oh, no. She's mine."
TDH stood up.
Lemons is very cute, but about 5'9''. So when TDH stood up in all his 6'8'' granduer Lemons conceded. They are friends, and it was all in good fun so I laughed. They walked away and I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

That is until I turned around and guess who was standing there?

Future fucking Archeaologist. (btw FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK is all that was going through my head. I glance at the table where my girlfriends are sitting and they are laughing and smiling. TDH walks up to Future Archeaologist and says, "You're cut off. Get the fuck out." He's joking. He always does this. I usually get cut off before my first drink. He pulls F.A. out of his barstool and leads him to the door. I follow. BFF and Bex follow behind me. TDH goes back inside. I turn to F.A. and say "So, your the biggest bastard I've ever met in my life."
F.A.- "What?? Why?"
Me- "Uh, you don't return text messages? You can't negotiate terms with me and not follow thru. I texted you like a week ago and I haven't heard from you."
F.A.- "I talked to you 2 days ago."
Me- "You did?"
F.A.- "Yeah, and you sent me a fucked up text."
Me- "I did? Had I been drinking?"
F.A.- "I don't know but it was messed up." (pulls out phone and reads text)
Text says- "Well, I guess your not interested. Which is too bad for you because I am out and I am horny."
F.A. turns to me and says, "See? Thats messed up. I was interested."
Me-(feeling like an idiot) "Sorry. Really sorry. Are we cool?"
F.A.- (pulling me into him, and putting his head close to mine) "As long as I get to stick my dick in your mouth, between your tits, or inside you we are cool."
Me- "Ok, we're cool then."

My friends watched the conversation and we all went back to our table. While I was talking TDH came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders. Then Lemons came by and grazed my thigh with his hand. The only thing I kept thinking is THIS IS THE FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE!!!! This kind of stuff DOES NOT happen to me. Ever. BFF and Bex thought it was hilarious. They kept asking me what I was going to do. I said I was going to get another drink. I walked up to the bar and Future Archeaologist came up and slapped my ass.
"Go home with me now." he said.
"I can't. I am Bex's ride."
"Let her take your car."
"I didn't know you were going to be here...maybe if you had texted me and told me. But I can't do that to my friend."
"I know your right."
So, we sat there for a second and weighed our options. Finally, I told him since he was ready to leave I would walk him out. We get to his car (Which was a red Mustang. OF COURSE, its a red Mustang) and he pushes me against it and starts grinding against me. He kisses me hard. I feel his tongue in my mouth and he is pulling my hair while still grinding his hips into mine. He leans into my ear, "Go home with me."
I am almost to the point where I can't say no, but I mutter a "I can't..."
"Get in the fucking car." he says.
"I can't get in your car."
"Get in the fucking car now."
He gets in and opens the passenger side door. I slide in. He grabs me and pulls my hair and starts kissing me. I feel my hand go for his crotch. I unbutton his pants and feel his cock. It's hard and perfect. He bites my lips and down to my neck. I feel his hand on the back of my head pushing it down. I knew I wanted to go down on him. I wrap my lips around the head of his dick and start sucking. He immediately puts his head against the headrest and lets out a long, deep moan. I moan with his cock in my mouth and keep my hand going up and down in unison with my head. I am on all fours in the seat and I am totally enjoying sucking his dick.

It had been a long time since I had done this. He started slapping my ass which only excited me more. I was probably in his car for about 45 minutes when I hear my phone going off. I know its my friends and they are probably worried. I suck harder and he cums in my mouth. I keep going until I am sure he is finished and has let out the longest, deepest moan I have ever heard.

He is "basking" and I tell him I have to go, but he should call me. We make out again for a second and he moves my hand down to show me that he is hard again. I tell him I really have to go and I go back inside.

Well, I head to the table and Bex immediately says, "We have a bet going. I bet BFF a beer that you were just talking." I said, "Yeah, we were just talking."
"I told you!" Bex shouts, looking at BFF.
BFF takes one look at me and says. "They weren't talking. Look at her lips. They are all red and she doesn't have lip gloss on anymore."
Fuck.

I head to the ladies room to put myself together. We end up having a great time talking and Lemons and TDH come over and talk a few times. BFF had to go home but Bex, Lemons, TDH and I all went to IHOP after they closed down the bar.

We talk and joke around and they are cracking us up. They take pictures of us with their cameras and Lemons is wearing his aviator shades. When we leave, we all say our goodbyes in the parking lot. I hug Lemons and he heads for his SUV. TDH is riding with him. TDH hugs me tight. I only come up to his chest. I tell him how ridiculous it is that I come up to his elbows. He says I make a good arm rest. I laugh and let him hold me. After a minute he says, "Let me see those lips." And we kiss. It was slow, passionate, and perfect. I walk over to my car and get in. Bex looks at me, "What are you going to do?"

I have no idea.

No comments: