Saturday, April 26, 2008

So Not That Girl.

It's taken me a couple days to write this. I had the craziest night on Thursday.

First, let me say that I am not that girl. I'm not smooth, even though I try to be. I am loud, and crazy, and fun...but this night was ridiculous. I don't know what else to say.

I met my friend Candy, a true crazy girl, at a bar that we frequent. She had just gotten off work and it was pretty late. I go there often enough that I know some of the people that work there and on Thursdays its not too busy so you can just kind of hang out.

Well, I had worn a cute jean skirt that showed plenty of leg and a tank top. I didn't put a whole lot of thought into how I dressed that night since we were just meeting for a drink.
Right when I walked in I saw this HOTTIE that I used to work with. I hadn't seen him in a while, and he looked sooo good. Beautiful green eyes. Fantastic smile. We hugged and it was strange because he didn't let go. It was a long hard hug. I liked it. He said that he was really glad to see me and wanted my number. I gave it to him and he had to work in the morning so he left. About 3 minutes after he left I received a text from Hottie saying that "It was awesome to see you. You really should call or text me sometime and we can hang out." I have no idea how or why but this texting continued until about 1:30 in the morning and somehow got dirty. He told me he thought I was hot. I told him I thought he was hot. And we made plans to hook up sometimes. WHAT THE HELL??? Ok. cool. Me and Hottie. Together at last. Ahem. While all the texting was happening some other crazy shit happened.
I am friends with the bouncer at the bar, Tall Dark and Handsome (TDH) , a very good looking HUGE guy. He is 6'8''. No joke. I was sitting at the bar talking to some people and he came up in front of me and ran his hand up the inside of my thigh. It was quick. No one noticed. Except for me. His hand felt sooo good.

There is also a very cute bartender there, Lemons, who was talking to Candy and I. Lemons is hilarious. Cute in a rocker boy kinda way. He had silver aviator shades on his head, great smile and freckles. I have had a crush on him for a while, but he had a girlfriend. We were chatting it up and having a great time. He walked back over the bar and I leaned into Candy and told her I wished he was single. Candy said, "He is. He and his girlfriend broke up." HELLO!!!
When he came back we started flirting. Candy had to play wing woman and said, "You know, Nik has really soft lips. "
"Oh, she does?"
"Yeah, why don't you kiss her."
I smiled, and he bent down to me and we kissed. His lips were soft too. He locked his lips with mine and I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. Not forcefully, but confidently. It was hot.

I went back to our table and was talking to friends when TDH came up with Lemons. TDH told me that when I had bent down earlier he had seen my underwear peaking out of the top of my skirt. I said, "These?" and pulled my skirt down a little for them to see that I had on black boyshorts with pink polka dots. Lemons and TDH kept saying, "Oh, those are hot."

I had been talking to Candy about how I wanted to get my nipples pierced the next day. Lemons said, "I don't know...You have to have really perky breasts to pull that off. Yours look perky, but you never know. Could be the bra."
I told him, "You just offended me. I have really perky tits."
"Prove it."
I smiled, but didn't move. He took his hand up to my tank top and pulled my breast out of my bra. (we were not in view of anyone, last call was over and the bar was closing)
"Wow. Those are nice. And perky"

I laughed and we all decided to go to IHOP after. We were at our table and TDH said he wanted to see more of my panties later. Lemons agreed. I, half jokingly said "At the same time? You guys would do that?"
Lemons said he had no problem with it.
TDH had no problem either.
I looked at Candy.
She had the biggest grin on her face and text messaged me. "Go for it girl!"
I told them not tonight. It isn't that I wasn't interested. I was. God, I was. But I didn't want to make that decision based on how much I had to drink.

I am SO NOT THAT GIRL! I like sex as much as the next girl but everything that had happened that night was crazy. Doesn't happen to me. Ever.

When we went to leave, TDH asked me what my plans were and I offered to give him a ride so he didn't have to ride with Lemons. When we pulled up to his place we talked for about an hour. He is an interesting guy. Does alot of traveling and had some great stories about growing up in Chicago. When he was about to get out of the car he leaned toward me and kissed me. Slowly. It was a great kiss. We kissed for a couple of minutes and I told him, "I really have to go. Its almost 5 a.m."

Within two minutes of leaving his door I had a text message saying "I love your lips, I just want more of them."

And more he shall have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't leave us hanging. Fill us in. Have a threesome already.