Thursday, April 24, 2008

Randomness.

I can't believe I forgot to post this last night. As, I was leaving the bar orange shirt guy that I had been flirting with the eyes with all night was standing in the vestibule near the door. It was POURING like a freaking monsoon. And orange shirt guy and his friends were standing in the doorway.
He looked at me and said, "It's raining."
Well, duh.
I told him, "Thats cool. I don't melt."
He said, "Lets have a wet t-shirt contest." I said sure, so we walked outside and stood in the rain. His friends were laughing and said he was cheating and should take off his shirt.
AND HE DID.
He had some nice tats. So, I asked him about them. We talked for a minute out in the rain and I told him I had one. I turned around and showed him my triquetra.
He said, "Sweet. Thats fucking awesome."
I said, "Well, I have to go. Have fun!"

And I walked away. Left him shirtless in the rain. Kinda wish I hadn't just flirted with the eyes in the bar and had actually walked over and talked. Oh, well. Maybe I will see him there another time.

No comments: