Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Negotiation.

Okay, so, he started things off by saying that there would be making out and mutual masturbation. Anything after that, he said, was up for grabs.

So, I had an opening bid.
If, I am going to give you a blow job then you have to tell me what you want me to do. I will do exactly what you want.
He said that he called my submissive blow job and raised me a pearl necklace. -Now, I don't have a problem with that. If he wants to cum on my chest, that's fine by me.
I called his pearl necklace and raised that he had to go down on me.
Future Archaeologist said, "I will go down, but you will swallow."
I got him to throw in a back massage, but that meant he got to cum last. So, in his words, he could "bask."

The negotiations continued had gone on for about an hour and when we were finished I rec'd the following text:
"So, we are at kissing, back rub, and groping, mutual mast, going down and BJ, and I get last finish? So, a good old-fashioned third base romp."

And, let me tell you, it will be.

No comments: