Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For Real.

So, last night I get a text from Alabama Boy. He says that he is thinking about coming to visit me this weekend. What?!?!?!?! I mean, yes, of course I want him to come. But I was surprised to say the least.

In fact, I really really want him to come. We talk to easily. It would be nice to have one of our great conversations face-to-face. He makes me laugh. I cannot tell you how important that is. No sense of humor? Then I can't date you, be with you, talk to you. Yesterday, we were on the phone, and I kept saying "For real" at the end of my sentences. I think I was overtired so instead of using good adjectives to tell my story I added "For real" instead. Lame, but I digress. So, we get off the phone and I get a picture message from him. He has an incredulous look on his face and the phone says "press OK to hear audio." Hmmm.... I pressed OK and there was a 30 second message of him saying "For real? For real, for real? No, you've got to be kidding. For real?" It went on and on.

His ability to make fun of me said so much. I was laughing at his message and thinking about how odd it is that he makes me happy from so far away.

I don't know what is going to come of us, but I think that eventually, it could be something good.

No comments: