Thursday, April 24, 2008

Buzzed.

Tonight I went out with the BFF. We have been friends for a few years now. She is amazing. We started out working together, and it progressed into a strong friendship that I am very thankful for. She is alot of fun too, which helps.

We went out for dinner to begin with. Italian. I told her about Alabama Boy and how I am excited if he comes this weekend. She listened to the "For real" message and thought it was funny as I did. I knew there was a reason we are friends.

After dinner, we did a little shopping and then went to a bar. I am a bar girl. I like dive bars. Dark places where the bartenders are cool as shit and there is a jukebox. I used to be a DJ so I appreciate any place that lets ME pick the music. We were having a good time and I was scoping a couple of guys. At the other end of the bar there was a cute but not too cute guy in a blue shirt. He seemed engrossed in what was going on on the TV. It was baseball, basketball, something like that. I am not really sure which sport, it switched between the two and I was drinking my signature. (Malibu and Red Bull with a shot of Orange Vodka dropped in) He was cute, in an unassuming way. I don't think he knew he was cute. I like guys like that. Not too cocky. After much persuading from the BFF I bought him a shot. She asked the bartender what kind of shot he would like, and he told us, and I bought it. Easy enough. Except that it wasn't. I haven't been single too long and for some reason I was very weird about buying him a shot but I did it. And guess what. He was a cocky sonofabitch. Thats my guess anyway. He checked me out a few times after that, but only when I wasn't looking at him. Maybe he was shy. I don't know. Guys need to realize they would get a LOT more ass if they weren't fucking shy. *sigh* Oh, well. There is always tomorrow. I just miss blow jobs SOOOOOOOOO badly. For real. I know its crazy. Get off my ass. If you do it right, blow jobs are awesome. Hot guy, in your back pocket, because you made him crazy with your mouth. Doesn't get any better than that.

Made it home safely. Now going to bed.

P.S. Alabama Boy called me when I got home to make sure I was safe. I appreciate that. I don't know what to make of our situation. I am just going to enjoy it and see where it leads.

No comments: