Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vacation!!

I am going on a much needed vacay! I am ecstatic! The last few months have been so stressful, some sun will be a much needed cure.

Not to worry, the blog won't disappear. I will be out of town until Monday. And after that, I am hoping to spend some time with Eclectic Listener. He told me last week that while I was on vacation he wanted me to be at his "beck and call." He better live up to that. I want to see him a few times while I am de-stressed and happy. He deserves a chance to hang out with the real Nik. And yes, I know he reads this...so for persuasion he should know that I will be tan, in new lingerie, and back in town after missing him for quite a while.


I have been dreaming about Eclectic Listener alot lately. I'm not sure what the dreams mean. In most of them we are kissing or we are asleep. I actually dream about him touching my back while we are sleeping. I know its odd, but I think it has to do with the fact that he gives me a sense of security that I am not feeling elsewhere. I appreciate him for that.

I will leave you with a picture.


3 comments:

Jim Young said...

great pic, hon. Have a good vacation and relax some.

Anonymous said...

hott pic!

peace and best wishes

Jake the Snake said...

I hope you have a good time. But please do bring those lovely bosoms back. :D Lookin' beautiful over there.