Friday, May 14, 2010

Making Out.

*Writers Note: I'm listening to the No Doubt song "Making Out" as I write. Inspiration if you will.

Making Out is underrated once you hit fifteen. Which, is sad. Because it's freaking fantastic. I love the buildup associated with it. When you are kissing someone, bringing their mouth to yours and locking lips. There is just something about it that makes you exhale or sigh. It's gratifying and a release. Especially if there is chemistry.

I love anticipation. It makes the moment where you finally get what you want so much more worth it. I think that is why I enjoy making out. It is a foreshadowing of what is to come.

I went to Eclectic Listener's house and we had an excellent time. We laugh so much. Everything was relaxed and, just good. We laid on the bed and talked. He teased me about something, I can't remember what exactly, and I made a comment about how "mean" he is to me and looked down. And by "mean" I mean he calls me on my bullshit and is exactly as sarcastic as I am. While I was looking down he pulled me close to him and kissed me. Hard. It took me by surprise and felt amazing. It was like everything around us melted and the only thing I could concentrate on was us. I grabbed the back of his head and kept him close to me.

Our kisses aren't pecks. They aren't liplocks. Well, maybe sometimes. But, usually its deep, passionate kissing. I MOAN when I kiss him. It's that good.

Let's be honest here. The kissing leads to bigger and better things. We made out for a few minutes and his hand found the inside of my tank top. I wasn't wearing a bra. He grabbed at my breasts, pulled and twisted my nipples. Made me gasp and moan. I thought I was going to cum from him playing with my tits. Delicious.

My hand worked its way down and teased. He made a comment about how I never just "go for it." I have to tease first. And that's true. I touched his legs. Grazed against his sexy as hell hips. Ran my fingers under the waistband of his shorts. Slid my hand inside and rubbed beside his dick, careful not to touch it. I grabbed his balls and massaged them. I took my time. Then I wrapped my hand around his cock and I said, "Ooooh." I know I should be used to it by now, but every time I see it or feel it, I have a reaction. He told me he loves that part. I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

I couldn't stay too late. I had errands early the next morning. But the time we did have was fantastic and leaves me wanting more.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I love just kissing. Hot, passionate kisses that leave you feeling like you can't breathe. Yum.

Jess x

Yours Webfully said...

Anticipation... mmm we are in sync here... Anticipation is indeed pleasurable...