Sunday, May 23, 2010

Making Up for Missed Connections.

Eclectic Listener made up for lost time when I saw him last week. I was definitely starting to question if he was feeling the same chemistry I feel. I am usually pretty perceptive when it comes so these things but I was confused as to why he kept canceling on me. Granted, he had legitimate excuses, but I am an over-analyzer.

He invited me over on a day when storms were expected in our area. He has a terrific view, so I was looking forward to enjoying it with him. We are both storm enthusiasts, even if I am not one to go out and chase tornadoes like he has in the past. Tornadoes tend to find me, I don't have to go look for them.

We spent some time talking and relaxing. It always amazes me how good the banter is between us. I find myself opening up to him about things that I don't tell anyone else. The great thing about it is, he just accepts it. I keep waiting for him to say something about me being crazy, but so far it hasn't happened. He did tell me that night that I was "a truly unique person." He also said he had never met anyone else like me. We talked about how we haven't gotten to know anyone as well as we are getting to know each other in a long time. We spend a lot of time just talking and it is interesting to learn the quirks of another person and get to know them so intimately.

I really like him. I'm not sure how deep the feelings are yet, but I know they are there. And, for now, I am just going to enjoy the ride and see where it takes me.

We were laying on his bed and he pulled me to him and kissed me. I love how his body is dominate over mine in every way possible. I surrender myself to him. I like feeling powerless against my attraction to him. When he touches me, my whole body sighs.

I savored the feeling of his tongue pushing its way into my mouth, parting my lips, and causing me to moan. I could hear him moaning as well. I was running my hands through his hair and pulling him even closer to me until I could feel his heart beat against mine. He pulled away. "Whenever you start to doubt my attraction to you, I want you to consider this." He took my hand and pushed it down to his dick. It was ridiculously hard. "Would it get this hard from just kissing if I wasn't into you?"

He was right. That put my mind at ease. His hand found its way between my legs. I was so wet. His finger expertly teased my clit until I thought I was going to lose my mind. I shuddered at his touch. I could feel my hips bucking and lifting off of the bed, and when I came I collapsed. He continued touching me until I came again.

I started to give him a blow job but I had to feel him inside me. It had been too long and I couldn't take it any longer. "I want you to ride me," he said. That was all the encouragement I needed. I straddled him and leaned down to kiss him. My pussy was so tight from going too long without sex. The size of him was almost too much to take. He thrusted his hips pushing himself into me even deeper. I leaned back, enjoying the feeling of utter ecstasy.

He told me to get on all fours on the edge of the bed. He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked in my life. I felt my orgasms come in waves. I could hear his breathing become more pronounced. He started fucking me even harder, and was moaning louder. I tightened around him. "Oh FUCK," he said. "I'm going to cum." I encouraged him, "Cum baby. I want you to cum." I wanted him to have the same mind blowing feeling I had been enjoying for some time. He came and we laid in bed, gasping for air.

I miss him.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that sounds beautiful right there!

W said...

Wow, I don't know what else to say, that sounded hot.

Anonymous said...

Clever blog. Clever girl. Enjoying your posts. All the best - E.

1ManView said...

Hot visual writing, and I bet the next time you see him, it will be even hotter...