Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Starved.

It has been too long since I have had sex. I am craving it. Aching for it. The sex with Eclectic Listener is so explosive and amazing that I cannot go long without it. It's been over a week. Eight days actually. But, who's counting?

It isn't that we haven't seen each other.

It isn't that I haven't had his dick. I have. In my mouth.

It isn't that I haven't felt his touch. I have. On my skin.

But, that most primal urge has yet to be released. I need to feel him inside me. Filling me in a way that only he can. My moans. His groans. Sweating. Breathing. Writhing. Cumming.

I need it.

I need to feel his hands on my hips as he thrusts into me hard.

I need it now.

And, I know you are reading this.

I want you. I want you to take me the way you want me. Make me feel what you want me to feel.

Hopefully I will not have to wait. At least, not another eight days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well damn I hope he comes and wears you out!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy when the time comes.