Monday, May 31, 2010

Sun.

So far, the vacation is amazing. I have had a fabulous time with family and friends, traveled out of state, spent some time in the sun, and managed to get a little tan.

The best part is I am feeling more like myself. The stress of the last couple of months has taken a toll on me, and I usually am a pretty chill person. Right now, I feel as though I am sliding back into my old skin and being more like myself. I don't like being in a situation where I start to lose part of my sense of self. It reminds me too much of when I split with The Ex. The time that we were together morphed me into someone I didn't recognize. Being in a abusive relationship changes you slowly over time. I turned into a girl who was insecure, quiet, and afraid. I will never be that girl again.

I used to host a radio show when I was GM of our college radio station. My cohost, Jersey Girl, was one of the best friends I had ever had. We just clicked. When we get together we talk a mile a minute and are able to catch up on the last five years in about two minutes. She came into town yesterday and spent the night with me. When you are going through a difficult time and losing yourself in the process, there is nothing like an old friend to remind you of who you used to be and give you a little perspective. Jersey Girl has done that for me. We are getting some much needed girl time today with pedicures and spa day.

I talked to Eclectic Listener last night. He says he has missed me. I know I have missed him. I miss just hanging out and talking to him. He told me he was hoping to see me today. I hope so. Jersey Girl leaves early this afternoon and I'm free the rest of the day as I am still on Vacation!! I just keep thinking about having him inside me. My body aches for it. I yearn for him.

1 comment:

1ManView said...

I'm new to your blog, found you when I was visiting my friend complicated kitten... I find your blog very interesting and yes.... Hot.. lol... I shall return...