Saturday, May 1, 2010

O.

Cumming is delicious.

I love the way an orgasm builds. It's like a wave. You feel it coming. It rolls, swells and rises. You moan. Your breath comes in short bursts. The wave grows to a crest and eventually crashes leaving little waves in its wake. Some ocean waves travel thousands of miles before reaching land. Some amazing orgasms take that long as well.

I laid on his bed and waited for him to touch me. He laid beside me. I talked and talked, my mouth moving incessantly to fill the silences, and to keep me from concentrating on the fact that I wanted him so much, it was beyond comprehension.

Eventually, I kissed him. The first kiss was soft. His tongue slid into my mouth and I heard him groan. I bit his lip. Every kiss that followed had such an intensity and urgency. It was as if the anticipation of the kiss had made us hungry for more. I felt his hand move down my body, pull my shirt down and kiss my breasts. My nipples responded immediately to his touch. His hands kept moving southward. He removed my shorts and left my pink and black lacy panties on.

His hand was between my legs and I could feel how wet I was. His hand felt so good, expertly teasing me. I remember moving in rhythm with him. My hips were grinding against his hand, and my back arched.

But, not yet. Let it build. Feel the pleasure rise.

He touched my clit. It was so sensitive from the wetness. I couldn't handle it for long. He moved back south. I moaned louder and grabbed his arm. My fingers were digging into his flesh, I had to brace myself because my body was trying to shutter.

My legs started to shake. My moans grew louder. I rode his hand until I came and the wave crashed. My whole body shook and I collapsed, breathless. I couldn't move. Couldn't speak. "Are you ok?" He asked. My only reply was a muttered, "Uh Huh." He laughed. I wanted to laugh with him, but didn't have the energy.
My body was spent, and yet ready to feel him inside me.


*I promise. The blog will be back to regular posts in about a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious to me.