Friday, May 16, 2008

What is a Girl to Do?

Things are changing.

I really like Mr. Nice Guy. We are talking on the phone every night since we live in different cities. It kind of feels like high school. But, I enjoy the conversation. He is over-complimentary to me. He is always telling me how beautiful or amazing I am. It's weird. So different that what I had with The Ex.

This weekend I am making a trip for a friends wedding and to see him. I wrote that sentence and thought about because am I talking about seeing The Ex? Or Mr. Nice Guy? And, I left the sentence the way it way because I will probably see both of them. The Ex and I have joint custody of two dogs and I would really like to see the dog that he has custody of.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing Mr. Nice Guy. I am thinking that I may be ready to sleep with him. I didn't want to before because I actually liked him, so I didn't want to rush things. It's so easy with him. I feel like myself, more than I ever have with anyone else. I feel like so far, other than the traveling no real effort has to be put in this relationship. It just happens.

So, do I see TDH tonight? Or No?

He wants me to come by the bar that he works at and see him and Lemons. It would be nice to flirt for a minute. Here is how I picture it: I walk in in a jean miniskirt and heels. They think I look hot and are happy to see me. Talk to them for a few minutes and enjoy the flirting, then leave. I don't want anything to happen with them, but I still want to flirt and get that exhilaration of having two guys want me.

Selfish. I know.

Had a job interview today. It went really well and it is a job I would LOVE.

Let's hope I get it.

1 comment:

Percy said...

just found your blog here.. some nice reads. you are having a good time..

and your tattoo...

So you into Led Zeppelin?
John Paul Jones the bass player... that is his symbol.. very cool, never seen that as a tattoo before