Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Choices.

I heard from Hottie on Saturday. He wanted me to meet him at a bar but I was on a date with Mr. Nice Guy. I know what would've happened had I shown up. We would have had a few drinks and then gone back to his place. There is no real potential for dating there. (He has some personal things going on that I don't want to be involved in) But the man is beautiful. I told him I would be in town in two weeks. We left it at that.

I don't know that I want to see him at all though. I really like Mr. Nice Guy and an don't want to mess this up. It's strange, I was not looking for a relationship at all. I wanted to date and have fun. Which, I am. We are not exclusive, but I can see that is where this is headed. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On, the one hand I REALLY like him and enjoy his company. He makes me laugh which is sooo important to me. On the other, I was having a great time being single and I am not ready to give that up. So, for now at least, I am not going to. I am going to have fun but keep it from getting to serious. I will take it a day at a time.

Mr. Nice Guy and I still have not had sex. We have fooled around a little and something happened that concerned me. He does not manage his "situation." I thought that by our generation men knew the rules concerning this. I understand men wanting us to be taken care of in that area. It makes oral sex alot more fun. But, HELLO! We want the same courtesy from you!!!!! I love giving blow jobs. I can't say this enough. But I don't want hairy balls. I can't handle that. It's so not sexy. But, how do I bring this up without crushing him? I know he would be so embarrassed. Should I overlook it? Can I? I'm not sure. This is really perplexing me.

Other than that, so far the fooling around is good. He tends to have a bit of ADD when it comes to fingering me.
We were in bed and he moved his hand down my stomach to the top of my panties. I moaned a little to let him know that it felt good and he slipped his hand inside my panties. Immediately he found my clit. He was massaging it perfectly. I was squirming and moaning. He actually moved his body down toward my pussy so he could see it while he worked. It was hot. Then, when it was feeling really good and I was covering my face with a pillow, he stopped. He moved his fingers inside me, and that felt good too. He was pumping them in and out. My back arched. I moaned louder. And again he stopped. I understand building up the orgasm. But I am almost positive he wasn't doing that on purpose. I think he just thought he should alternate between the two for me to cum. I don't work like that. Once you find out what feels good and are doing it, DON'T STOP!!! Not until I moan, my back arches, I grab onto you and you feel the kegels tighten around you and I moan louder. Then I cum. Then you can stop.

I can teach that though. And I will, the next time I see him.

2 comments:

Miss said...

You don't find shaved balls creepy? For me,a trimmed thatch is nice, is fine, but hairless balls on a guy seems so weird and upsetting to me! Plus I don't like stubble...

Nik said...

I definitely don't like stubble. But during blow jobs I like to suck on the balls. But not if they are hairy. That's gross.
But, its more important that they be trimmed everywhere else.