Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Many Happy Returns.

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people, Eclectic Listener.

It isn't very often that you meet someone that you just sync with. Someone who understands who you are, with faults, and accepts you. Eclectic Listener gets me in a way no one has before. He is the first person to tell me that I don't see the world like everyone else. I tell him things I don't tell anyone else. Strange habits I have like taking a nice hot shower, enjoying every second of it, only to turn the cold to full blast right before I get out. I told him I think its good for my pores. He laaaaauuuughed, so hard. And said, "Why would you ruin a perfectly good shower?!"

I went to his house on Monday. We hadn't seen each other in awhile. Life has caused some changes in our relationship, but we are still in a good place. We were listening to music on his bed. First, Massive Attack. Talked through the whole album. Then, Goldfrapp. Talked and laughed through another album. Last, the Stay soundtrack. I think it was during that one that he touched me.

His hand found my breast. The touch was reserved because of our absence, but not unfamiliar. I smiled, enjoying the tender touch. His hand travelled up my shirt, and I touched the side of his face and kissed him. Hard. And deep.

Sometimes, I'm afraid no one will ever kiss me again the way he does. It is the exact amount of passion, control, and wetness that I want in a kiss. Once we get into a kissing rhythm, even of our hands are tending to other needs, the kiss will take over. Our hands find the backs of our heads and we are lost. Kissing so deep until I have to pull away and say, "Mmm."

I removed his pants to suck his dick. His body responded to our kiss exactly how I wanted. His perfect thick cock was hard and ready. He loves my blow jobs and I knew this was what he was waiting for. I licked up and down the sides until it was thorough wet. My mouth had been watering in anticipation of this. I sucked the head of his cock and he gasped and groaned. His hand found the back of my head and guided it, up and down the shaft of his dick. Precum was filling my mouth and I greedily lapped it up.

I stopped sucking and kissed him again hard, ran my hands down his chest and started sucking again, feverishly. You could hear the wetness of my mouth and occasional near gag from the size of him. He was thrusting into my face and I loved it.

Eventually I straddled him, relishing being on top and in control. He sucked on my pierced nipples, intensifying my pleasure. I leaned back and rocked back and forth until it became too much and I had to lean down into him, still grinding against him. "Cum baby. Cum on my cock." That was all it took. I moaned and moaned. My muscles tightened against him and he cried out in pleasure. And I came. In a way only he can make me.

Happy Birthday indeed.

No comments: