Monday, March 21, 2011

Are You Listening?

I don't know how to begin.

I went to his place to give him a blow job. He had had a long, exhausting day and deserved a release. He told me he was too tired to even masturbate but, "a blow job would be perfection!" I offered to come over. He said, "That's not necessary, Sexy. But it sounds amazing."

Finally, he said he did want me to come over and do what I do best, and he would make it up to me with a pussy pounding later in the week. This made me happy.

We never jump straight to the sex. We could, but we don't. I arrived at his place and went with him to walk his dog. She is an adorable Siberian Husky. The evening was warm, and as we walked I kept thinking about how attracted to him I am. He has a perfectly trimmed beard that suits his face. I love it.

We went back inside and looked at some music he had downloaded and I rambled on about how I love my new job. We laid on his bed, facing each other and continued to talk. He leaned in to kiss me, but instead of it being forceful and deep right from the get-go like it normally is, it was slow and tender. He leaned into me, and hesitated. His lips were so close, I could feel his breath on my face. He looked at me and our eyes held an intense gaze until I kissed him. Soft and slow, taking our time enjoying the lip lock before allowing our tongues to explore. His hands ran up and down my body, feeling every curve. I had my hand on the back of his head, pulling his hair and gasping between kisses.

I wasn't wearing a bra. He teased and played with my pierced nipples through my shirt. The kissing felt like it simultaneously lasted forever and just an instant. He lifted my shirt and surrounded my hard nipple with his mouth. The combination of him squeezing my breast and intensely sucking my nipple was incredible. I was moaning and gasping from pleasure and pain.

"You're not letting me do my job," I said, "I'm here in a mission." My hand reached beneath his pants and took ahold of his hard dick. I felt the precum surrounding it, and knew I had to taste it. I pulled off his pants, and got on all fours hovering over his cock. I felt my mouth start to water. I licked greedily up and down the shaft. He was so sensitive at this point he was moaning guttorally and sharply taking in breath. I sucked the head. "Oh God." he moaned. I took in the whole thing down to the base. My mouth was so wet my head easily slid his cock deep into my mouth, over and over, achieving the perfect rhythm.

My mouth took over and my jaw started to clench. I was sucking his dick so hard and taking it all in each time. His hands ran through my hair pushing it all out of the way so he could watch my pretty face swallow his cock. "Do you feel how hard it is?!" I did. I felt all nine inches hitting the back of my throat, and I loved it. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face to his and kissed me. His hands all over my body. I know it felt good, so why did he stop me. I loved kissing him. The blow job was so intense I wanted to press my lips to his and feel his tongue inside me again. But why did he do it? he has never done that before.

I resumed sucking his dick and again found the perfect pace. We were both moaning and he was shaking all over. His breath was short. I think we both knew this was different than any other time I have given him head. He pulled down my pants and started fingering my pussy and ass. I came effortlessly. I was soaking wet. I thrusted my hips in time with his fingers and kept my head slamming down on his cock. My tongue rubbing the head and swallowing it whole. His hands felt so amazing I felt another orgasm building up. I increased my pace. We came so fucking hard. He was shaking and trembling all over. I kept him in my mouth until his shaking subsided and I collapsed beside him.

I don't know how anything can compare to that.

No comments: