Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Empty.

I had the best sex of my life early Sunday morning. I find it hard to believe that the sex keeps getting better with him, even after all this time, but it does.

He thrusted and pounded into me. Making me cum, over and over. Fucked me in my ass, I pushed into him, feeling him deep inside me. When he came, I came. We both were moaning so loud I'm sure we woke the neighbors. I did laugh, because when he came he said, "Praise Jesus, on this Sunday morning!"

Eclectic Listener is an atheist.

I love our connection. He is my favorite person to chat with and tell things to. But, its more than that. We can do nothing together, for hours, and time will fly by. We will make plans to watch a movie, and end up just spending the night talking. That has happened more times than I can count. There is a satisfaction to be found in spending time with someone that you can completely be yourself with.

I worry I will never find someone to love me that I share these same things with. Someone who stimulates my mind and body and makes me laugh. Someone who is confident and masculine. Someone I can do nothing with and have a fantastic time. Someone who can make me cum 15 times a night.

I know I should only worry about things I can control. But, I have a lot of love to give. If only I had someone to receive it.

1 comment:

Cleo said...

when you connect to someone on that level im not surprised the sex is great. To have the best sex you need to be mentally stimulated and only a select few people in this world you are compatible with will be able to do this.

What do you think?

Cleo x
http://www.coochieshop.co.uk/