Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reflections.

The first time I was with Eclectic Listener he made me cum in ways I never had before. Literally.

But, let's start at the beginning. We met through a mutual acquaintance and it was one of those rare first meetings where your instincts tell you that there is a connection. I have only had this happen a few times in my life, and these people turned out to be some of the best friends I have ever had. Eclectic Listener turned out to be one of the best fucks I have ever had. I could immediately tell he was intelligent, which is a huge turn on for me. And, I instantly felt at ease with him. Within five minutes I told him two things about me that two of the people closest to me don't even know.

That first conversation led to a second conversation, and a third. By the end of the third I knew I would have sex with him, even though neither of us had discussed it. Since then we have talked about it, and he said he knew too.

Within a couple of days of that last conversation he invited me over. We both knew the reason I was going to visit him. I had to feel him inside me. It was like my nerve endings were pulsing with the need to see how well our connection would translate in the bedroom.

When I first arrived we chatted a bit, I met his dogs, and we made our way to the bedroom. Let me preface this by saying prior to this night we had never even kissed. When we got in the bedroom, I laid down on the bed. I tried to make it unassuming. Like I just needed a place to rest a minute. I didn't want to come off as a complete whore who just laid on every bed she passed. He laid next to me, and it was difficult for me to make eye contact. I NEVER have an issue with that. But I wanted him to kiss me so badly I was afraid it was written all over my face.

We were laughing and joking about his love of scented candles. I asked if you could mix the scents or if you needed one to make a 'theme' for your house. He said you could mix them and they even had a chart that would explain which scents go best together. Then I looked at him. "Are you sure you're not gay?" I knew good and well he wasn't, but I begged the question and smiled. He said, "Positive." "Let's test it." I said, and leaned into him and we kissed.

Immediately it was apparent that our connection translated into the bedroom. The kissing was hot and hungry. With each sweep of our tongues the intensity grew. Within minutes he was groping my breasts, pulling down my top and grabbing at my flesh. I felt his teeth on my neck and his hand between my legs.

I was wet.

Even though he was there pleasuring me, my body ached for more. I wanted to feel his tongue between my legs and eventually his cock. He removed my clothes and fingered me while we kissed. He said, "I have to taste you," and maneuvered himself in between my thighs. I was moaning, writhing, and bucking my hips while his mouth worked against my pussy. HOT. He had me cumming in a matter of minutes.

I got him naked and admired his dick. I licked it up and down, moaning, before taking it all in. Well, taking in as much of it as I could. I had been craving giving him a blow job all week. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and took control of the rhythm of my head. I love that. I wanted him to cum in my mouth right then, but I also didn't want to have to wait for him to cum during sex later.

He asked me to get on top of him and we fucked. He had me lean back and I could feel him so deep inside me, my breasts bouncing with each thrust. He used his hips to lift my body causing him to be as deep as possible, causing almost too intense pleasure. I looked to my right and in his dresser mirror, I could see myself fucking him. I had never had this opportunity before. I watched our bodies move in sync. It turned me on even more than I already was, and I came. Again.

He had me on all fours near the edge of the bed while he stood behind me. He thrusted hard and I heard deep grunting matching my moans. I could hear him dirty talking me. "You like that?" I wanted to answer but I was at a loss for words. The only reply I could muster was a loud moan. But for the record, I liked it. He could tell my breathing was getting fast and the moans sounded like pleas. "Cum on my cock. You like it. Cum on my cock, let me feel you cum." I moaned and came again.

He laid me down on the bed and put my legs in the air and pounded me until I was breathless. I could tell he was close to orgasm and I clenched myself around him. His moans became more pronounced. He told me he was about to cum and to let him know when I was close. He was so deep inside me, so aggressive it was impossible for me to not cum again. We came together and collapsed on the bed.

And this, was just our FIRST encounter.

3 comments:

sweetsinnergwen said...

Holy shit that's hot. Now you have me craving my other man. And he is out of town...

FloridaDienerMadchen said...

Wow nice first meeting..haha

Anonymous said...

That was a beautiful first encounter...