Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aroused.

Things are complicated for me right now.

But instead of focusing on that, let's focus on Eclectic Listener.

The second time we were together was different than the first. Things were easier. We talked more easily and I felt more at ease. Something about him made me feel out of control while still feeling sexually powerful. It's a strange set of emotions, but I was enjoyed the feeling of a loss of control.

In my daily life, I try to always be in control. I know where I am going, who I am going with, what the plan is, and I work very hard as a supervisor, so I spend most of my time telling other people what to do.

In the bedroom, I don't want to be in control.

He is a strong man who easily overpowers me, but not in a frightening way. He's tall with eyes that make you want to look into them and you know there is a story there, you just have to wait around long enough for him to tell it.

We sat on the edge of his bed and talked about music and a million other subjects that I have since forgotten. Finally, he turned toward me. I felt myself take a breath in knowing he was about to touch me. First, he complimented my heels. He told me he loved heels because they help make up for our height difference and they are fucking sexy. I couldn't agree more. He ran his hand up my leg and I felt the stirring of arousal surround me.

I wanted him.

I leaned into him and we kissed. The kissing was as fantastic as I had remembered it. He used this opportunity to push me back, onto the bed, and continue kissing his way down my body. Each kiss drew waves of anticipation. I felt like my body was electric.

I removed my heels and undressed for him. He put his hand between my legs and I felt as though I could cum immediately. I resisted the urge and moaned, arching my back. He positioned his body so he could continue to touch me while he kissed and licked and sucked between my legs. I don't know how many times I came because almost as soon as I finished cumming, I was ready to cum again.

It honestly gets a little blurry here.

I remember going down on him. How good it felt to have his hands pushing my head down on his cock. I remember moaning with him in my mouth.

And I remember him fucking me.

From behind. It was fantastic. Our bodies so incredibly in sync as he pounded into me and I met each thrust. The pleasure almost unbearable. He continued, grabbing my hips, I felt myself tighten around him, making him cum.

We laid there a minute, basking in our pleasure.



3 comments:

sweetsinnergwen said...

So delicious. I am completely aroused now, as well. Like you, I don't want to be in control. At least, not most of the time.

Beautifully written.

Jim said...

Mmmm, very, very nice. I like how you described all of the other responses you felt in your body, aside from, but generated by, the sex itself. Such wonderful added pleasures . . . holistic sex, as it were ;-)

XO

Anonymous said...

yeah that sounds very very hot.