Monday, June 7, 2010

Letter.

What do you feel when we kiss? Is it mundane? I think not, judging by your moans and whispers. Is it only so so? Is it inconsequential among the kisses of your past? Some stolen. Others sweet.

What do you feel when we touch? When you touch me? Do you feel the electricity flowing through our bodies as I do? Do you feel breathless and wanted and alive? When we are together I don't doubt the chemistry for a second. When we are apart I feel unsure of where we stand. Where I stand with you. Do you feel anything for me? Or just "something"? Do I just fill your time and give you someone to fuck? Or is there more to it than that?

In the beginning, it was just fucking for me. It grew into more. You became my friend. And a confidant. I realized I enjoyed TIME with you. Not just sex. And the sex got better. The connection grew stronger. The last time we were together, alone, I felt my body become alive at your touch. It was so personal. It's not just sex. It's not a relationship. And, I'm good with that. I just want to know if my senses are lying to me.

When we are together I have no doubt.

When we are apart, there are questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that seems to be prevalent. Hope it works out!

Anonymous said...

My feelings exactly ! I hope it does become clearer for you soon.