Thursday, June 3, 2010

HNT. Waiting.

I saw Eclectic Listener today. We made plans for Sunday.

I took a little shopping trip for panties to wear for him. It turned me on, the thought of buying something for him to enjoy. What got this little adventure started was him making a comment about how he likes thongs
. Which, surprised me because I have asked his opinion of what he would like me to wear before, and he never mentioned this. So, I went shopping. I bought two new thongs and two new hipster panties. (my personal favorite)

He definitely knows how to make me smile. I hope these put a smile on his face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i'm smiling...i know, it's not the same, huh? ;)

hhnt

Anonymous said...

Lookin good girl!! Lookin damn good.

Jim Young said...

I'm sure he'll enjoy them! Of course every guy would rather see any kind of panties as long as they're balled up at the foot of the bed lying on the floor! :)

Anonymous said...

He surely will :)